You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 7/20/17
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (July 20, 2017) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU Employment Report (21:30 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Services employment up, manufacturing employment down
2. BOJ Policy Balance Rate (00:00 NY Time) -- No Trade -- No major surprises expected from BoJ
3. GE PPI and EZ Current Account Balance (2:00 and 4:00 NY Time) -- Bullish EUR -- Potential for upside surprise given Stronger GE CPI and Current Account
4. UK Retail Sales (4:30 NY Time) -- Bullish GBP -- Potential for upside surprise given Stronger BRC retail sales, smaller decline in shop prices
5. ECB Rate Decision (7:45 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Given recent data improvements, ECB should be hawkish but Draghi’s words are hard to predict
6. Philadelphia Fed Business Outlook (8:30 NY Time) -- Bearish USD -- Potential for downside surprise given weaker Empire Manufacturing data