You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 7/18/17
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (July 18, 2017) — Good Luck Trading!
1. NZ CPI (18:45 NY Time) No Trade -- Lower dairy prices, stronger food prices
2. AU July Rate Meeting Minutes (21:30 NY Time) No Trade -- We do not trade minutes
3. UK CPI, RPI, PPI and House Price Index (4:30 NY Time) -- Bullish GBP -- Potential for upside surprise given Smaller decline in shop prices but hawkish BoE suggests price pressures may be improving
4. EZ CPI (5:00 NY Time) -- Bullish EUR -- Potential for upside surprise given Stronger GE CPI. Flat French CPI
5. GE ZEW Survey (5:00 NY Time) -- Bullish EUR -- Potential for upside surprise given Stronger EZ data should boost investor confidence