You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 6/5/18
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (June 5, 2018) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU Services PMI (18:30 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Increase in AU Retail Sales offset by Drop in PMI Manufacturing
2. RBA Cash Rate Target (00:30 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Increase in AU Retail Sales offset by Drop in PMI Manufacturing
3. GE and EZ Services and Composite PMI (03:55 and 4:00 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Revisions are hard to predict but changes are market moving
4. UK Services and Composite PMI (4:30 NY Time) Bullish GBP -- Potential for upside surprise given Stronger consumer confidence & PMI mfg
5. EZ Retail Sales (5:00 NY Time) Bearish EUR -- Potential for downside surprise given Very strong GE retail sales, but very weak FR
6. US ISM Non-Manufacturing Composite (10:00 NY Time) Bullish USD -- Potential for upside surprise given Strong job and wage growth