You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 6/29/18
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Jun 29, 2018) — Good Luck Trading!
1. GE Unemployment Change and Unemployment Claims Rate (3:55 NY Time) Bearish EUR -- Potential for downside surprise given Manufacturing and services sector reports weaker job growth
2. UK GDP and Current Account Balance (4:30 NY Time) No Trade -- Revisions are difficult to predict but if there are changes, they will be market moving
3. EZ CPI (5:00 NY Time) Bearish EUR -- Potential for downside surprise given drop in GE CPI
4. CA GDP (8:30 NY Time) No Trade -- Stronger trade balance but very weak retail sales
5. US Personal Income and Personal Spending (8:30 NY Time) Bullish USD -- Potential for upside surprise given Sharp rise in average hourly earnings and retail sales
6. US Chicago PMI and U. of Mich. Report (9:45 and 10:00 NY Time) No Trade -- Rise in Empire State survey but significantly weaker Philly. As for Umich, revisions are difficult to predict