You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 6/15/17
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Jun 15, 2017) — Good Luck Trading!
1. NZ GDP (18:45 NY Time) Bullish NZD -- Potential for upside surprise given Significantly better trade and retail sales
2. AU Employment Report (21:30 NY Time) -- Bearish AUD -- Potential for downside surprise given weaker employment in services & mfg. but stronger in construction
3. SNB Rate Decision (3:30 NY Time) – No Trade -- We do not trade rate decisions
4. UK Retail Sales (4:30 NY Time) -- Bearish GBP -- Potential for downside surprise given Drop in BRC retail sales and shop prices. Improvement in confidence
5. EZ Trade Balance (5:00 NY Time) -- Bearish EUR -- Potential for downside surprise given Weaker GE and FR trade
6. BoE Rate Decision (7:00 NY Time) – No Trade -- We do not trade rate decisions
7. US Empire Manufacturing, Philly Fed Outlook and Industrial Production (8:30 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Empire released same day as Philly