You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 6/14/18
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Jun 14, 2018) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU CPI and Employment Report (21:30 NY Time) Bearish AUD -- Potential for downside surprise given Marginal increases in employment according to service and manufacturing PMI
2. GE CPI (2:00 NY Time) No Trade -- Revisions are hard to predict but changes can be market moving
3. UK Retail Sales (4:30 NY Time) Bullish GBP -- Potential for upside surprise given Higher BRC and CBI sales but slightly lower shop prices
4. ECB Rate Decision (7:45 NY Time) No Trade -- Rate decisions are best traded reactively
5. US Retail Sales Advance (8:30 NY Time) Bullish USD -- Potential for upside surprise given Higher gas prices, stronger wages & redbook spending up