You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 6/14/17
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (June 14, 2017) — Good Luck Trading!
1. CH Retail Sales and Industrial Production (20:00 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Chinese data is hard to predict but will be very market moving
2. GE CPI Revision (02:00 NY Time) – No Trade -- Revisions difficult to predict but market moving
3. UK Jobless Claims Change (4:30 NY Time) -- Bullish GBP -- Potential for upside surprise given Mfg. sector saw strongest job growth since 6/14. No major change in services
4. EZ Industrial Production (5:00 NY Time) – No Trade -- Stronger GE IP but weaker FR
5. US CPI, Real Average Weekly Earnings and Retail Sales (8:30 NY Time) -- Bearish USD -- Potential for downside surprise given lower gas prices. Redbook retail sales drop 1.1% in May vs. April
6. FOMC Rate Decision (14:00 NY Time) – No Trade -- We do not trade rate decisions