You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 6/1/17
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (June 1, 2017) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU PMI Manufacturing and Retail Sales (19:30 and 21:30 NY Time) -- Bullish AUD -- Potential for upside surprise given Sharp rise in March and April sales index
2. CH Caixin PMI Manufacturing (21:45 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Chinese data is very market moving but hard to call
3. GE and EZ Manufacturing PMI Revision (3:55 and 4:00 NY Time) – No Trade -- Revisions are hard to predict but market moving
4. UK PMI Manufacturing (4:30 NY Time) -- Bullish GBP -- Potential for upside surprise given Rise in CBI index
5. US Challenger Job Cuts and ADP Unemployment Change (7:30 and 8:15 NY Time) – No Trade -- Leading indicators for labor data are market moving but hard to predict
6. US Manufacturing PMI and ISM Manufacturing (9:45 and 10:00 NY Time) -- Bearish USD -- Potential for downside surprise given decline in Empire manufacturing and Chicago PMI