You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 5/4/17
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (May 4, 2017) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU Trade Balance (21:30 NY Time) Bullish AUD -- Potential for upside surprise given stronger PMI manufacturing
2. GE and EZ Services and Composite PMI Revisions (3:55 and 4:00 NY Time) No Trade -- Revisions are hard to predict but changes will be market moving
3. UK Services and Composite PMI (4:30 NY Time) Bullish GBP -- Potential for upside surprise given stronger PMI manufacturing
4. EZ Retail Sales (5:00 NY Time) Bearish EUR -- Potential for downside surprise given weak GE and French retail sales
5. US Trade Balance (8:30 NY Time) Bearish USD -- Potential for downside surprise given weak ISM manufacturing data
6. CA International Merchandise Trade (8:30 NY Time) Bullish USD -- Potential for upside surprise given rise in IVEY PMI