You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 5/30/17
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (May 30, 2017) — Good Luck Trading!
1. EZ Economic Confidence (5:00 NY Time) Bullish EUR -- Potential for upside surprise given ZEW, GfK and IFO report increased
2. GE CPI (8:00 NY Time) Bearish EUR -- Potential for downside surprise given Inflation likely be softer given strong EUR and lower oil in late April
3. CA Current Account Balance (8:30 NY Time) Bearish CAD -- Potential for downside surprise given Significantly Weaker trade in Q1 but better March
4. US Personal Income, Spending and PCE Deflator (8:30 NY Time) Bullish USD -- Potential for upside surprise given wages and retail sales up
5. Conf. Board Consumer Confidence (8:30 NY Time) Bullish USD -- Potential for upside surprise given Stronger Umich index