You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 5/15/18
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (May 15, 2018) — Good Luck Trading!
1. RBA Meeting Minutes (21:30 NY Time) -- No Trade -- We do not trade minutes
2. CH Retail Sales and Industrial Production (22:00 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Chinese data is very market moving but hard to predict
3. GE GDP (2:00 NY Time) -- Bearish EUR -- Potential for downside surprise given Weaker GE retail sales, steady trade balance
4. UK Employment Report (4:30 NY Time) -- Bearish GBP -- Potential for downside surprise given Employment component of manufacturing and services PMI declined
5. EZ Industrial Production, GDP and GE ZEW Survey (5:00 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Investor confidence is difficult to predict and German GDP released on same day as EZ GDP so tough to predict
6. US Empire Manufacturing and Retail Sales Advance (8:30 NY Time) -- Bullish USD -- Potential for upside surprise given Johnson Redbook retail sales increased. Gas prices up as well