You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 4/7/17
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Apr 7, 2017) — Good Luck Trading!
1. GE Industrial Production, Trade and Current Account Balance (2:00 NY Time) No Trade -- Weaker Factory Orders offset by Stronger PMI Manufacturing Data
2. UK Industrial and Manufacturing Production and Trade Balance (4:30 NY Time) Bullish GBP -- Potential for upside surprise given stronger PMI data
3. CA Employment Report (8:30 NY Time) Bearish CAD -- Likely to be weaker given strong rise in full time work in Feb
4. US Non-Farm Payrolls Report (8:30 NY Time) No Trade -- Non-Farm payrolls can be very volatile and best traded reactively
5. CA IVEY PMI (8:30 NY Time) Bullish CAD -- Likely to be stronger given higher trade & retail sales