You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 4/3/17
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Apr 3, 2016) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AiG PMI Manufacturing, Retail Sales and Building Approvals (19:30 and 21:30 NY Time) Short AUD -- Potential for downside surprise given retail sales likely to be weaker given drop in PSI. PMI is hard to predict
2. Caixin PMI Manufacturing (21:45 NY Time) No Trade -- Revisions are difficult to predict but can be market moving
3. GE and EZ Manufacturing PMI (3:55 and 4:00 NY Time) No Trade -- Revisions are difficult to predict but can be market moving
4. UK Manufacturing PMI (4:30 NY Time) Long GBP -- Potential for upside surprise given stronger CBI
5. EZ PPI and Unemployment Rate (5:00 NY Time) Bearish EUR -- Potential for downside surprise given Lower French and German PPI
6. US Markit Manufacturing and Composite PMI and ISM Manufacturing (10:00 NY Time) Bearish USD -- Potential for downside surprise given Weaker Empire State & Philadelphia Fed index but stronger Chicago