You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 4/27/18
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Apr 27, 2018) — Good Luck Trading!
1. NZ Trade Balance (18:45 NY Time) -- Bearish NZD -- Potential for downside surprise given Lower PMI manufacturing index and dairy prices
2. AU PPI (21:30 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Drop in CPI offset by stronger import, export data
3. BoJ Rate Decision (00:00 NY Time) -- No Trade -- No changes expected from BoJ
4. GE Unemployment Claims and Change (3:55 NY Time) -- Bullish EUR -- Potential for upside surprise given increase in PMI
5. UK GDP (4:30 NY Time) -- Bullish GBP -- Potential for upside surprise given Stronger UK trade balance and slightly weaker retail sales
6. EZ Economic and Consumer Confidence (5:00 NY Time) -- Bearish EUR -- Potential for downside surprise given weaker ZEW and IFO
7. US GDP Annualized (8:30 NY Time) -- Bearish USD -- Potential for downside surprise given Retail sales & trade balance weakened in first quarter
8. US U of Mich. Revisions (10:00 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Revisions are hard to predict but changes can be market moving