You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 4/17/18
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Apr 17, 2018) — Good Luck Trading!
1. RBA Meeting Minutes (21:30 NY Time) -- No Trade -- RBA was squarely neutral but any new insights could be market moving
2. CH GDP, Retail Sales and Industrial Production (22:00 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Chinese GDP data can be very market moving but difficult to handicap
3. UK Employment Report (4:30 NY Time) -- Bearish GBP -- Potential for downside surprise given Manufacturing and Services reports slower job growth. Construction job growth hit 3 month high
4. GE ZEW Survey (5:00 NY Time) -- Bearish EUR -- Potential for downside surprise given ZEW is hard to predict but equity volatility and weaker data may hurt confidence
5. US Housing Starts, Building Permits, Industrial and Manufacturing Production (8:30 and 9:15 NY Time) -- No Trade -- First set of housing data is difficult to predict but can be market moving