You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 4/13/17
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Apr 13, 2017) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU Consumer Inflation Expectation, RBA Financial Stability Report and Employment Report (21:00 and 21:30 NY Time) No Trade -- Stronger manufacturing job growth but weaker job growth in services
2. CH Trade Balance (00:00 NY Time) No Trade -- Chinese data can be very market moving but hard to predict
3. GE CPI Revisions (2:00 NY Time) No Trade -- Revisions are hard to predict but can be market moving
4. US PPI Final Demand (8:30 NY Time) No Trade -- Import prices came in as expected
5. US U. of Mich Consumer Sentiment Report (10:00 NY Time) Bearish USD -- Potential for downside surprise given Drop in IBD/TIPP index