You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 3/7/18
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Mar 7, 2018) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU GDP (19:30 NY Time) Bearish AUD -- Potential for downside surprise given weaker retail sales and very weak Q4 trade
2. US ADP Employment Change (8:15 NY Time) -- No Trade -- ADP is market moving but hard to predict
3. CA International Merchandise Trade (8:30 NY Time) Bearish CAD -- Potential for downside surprise given Manufacturing activity continues to weaken
4. US Trade Balance (8:30 NY Time) Bullish USD -- Potential for upside surprise given Slightly stronger manufacturing ISM
5. BoC Rate Decision (10:00 NY Time) -- No Trade -- BoC could be less optimistic, but hard to say
6. US Federal Reserve Beige Book Release (14:00 NY Time) -- No Trade -- We do not trade reports