You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 3/1/18
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Mar 1, 2018) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU PMI Manufacturing (17:30 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Manufacturing PMI is hard to predict but will be market moving
2. SZ GDP and PMI Manufacturing (1:45 and 3:30 NY Time) Bearish CHF -- Potential for downside surprise given Weaker retail sales and trade balance in Q4
3. GE and EZ Manufacturing PMI (3:55 and 4:00 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Revisions are hard to predict but changes will be market moving
4. UK PMI Manufacturing (4:30 NY Time) Bearish GBP -- Potential for downside surprise given Lower CBI total trends survey
5. CA Current Account Balance (8:30 NY Time) Bullish CAD -- Potential for upside surprise given Trade strengthened in last 3 months of the year
6. US PCE Deflator (8:30 NY Time) Bearish USD -- Potential for downside surprise given Weaker retail sales, slightly lower wages
7. US ISM Manufacturing (10:00 NY Time) Bearish USD -- Potential for downside surprise given lower Chicago PMI and Empire State Survey