You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 2/22/17
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Feb 22, 2017) — Good Luck Trading!
1. GE IFO Report (4:00 NY Time) -- Bullish EUR -- Potential for upside surprise given increase in PMI’s
2. UK GDP Revision (4:30 NY Time) No Trade -- Revisions to GDP are difficult to predict but changes will be market moving
3. EZ CPI (5:00 NY Time) -- Bearish EUR Potential for downside surprise given sharp drop in GE and FR CPI
4. CA Retail Sales (8:30 NY Time) -- Bullish CAD Potential for upside surprise given strong labor and increased wholesale sales
5. US Existing Home Sales (10:00 NY Time) No Trade -- Existing home sales is difficult to call
6. FOMC Minutes (14:00 NY Time) -- Bullish USD Potential for upside surprise given recent Fed speak