You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 1/31/18
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Jan 31, 2018) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU CPI (19:30 NY Time) -- Bearish AUD -- Potential for downside surprise given Significantly lower food prices. Unchanged consumer inflation expectations
2. CH Manufacturing and Non-Manufacturing PMI (20:00 NY Time) No Trade -- Chinese data is very market moving but hard to predict
3. GE Employment Report, EZ Unemployment Rate and EZ CPI (3:55 and 5:00 NY Time) No Trade -- Lower GE CPI offset by Stronger PMI’s
4. ADP Employment Change (8:15 NY Time) No Trade -- ADP is important leading indicator for NFP but hard to call
5. CA GDP (8:30 NY Time) -- Bearish CAD -- Potential for downside surprise Weaker Trade and Retail Sales
6. US Chicago PMI and Pending Home Sales (9:45 and 10:00 NY Time) -- Bearish USD -- Potential for downside surprise Weaker Empire State and Philly Fed
7. US FOMC Rate Decision (14:00 NY Time) No Trade -- Yellen’s last FOMC meeting not expected to be big mover