You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 1/31/17
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Jan 31, 2017) — Good Luck Trading!
1. BOJ Rate Decision (00:00 NY Time) No Trade -- We do not trade rate decisions
2. UK Unemployment Change, GDP and CPI (3:55 and 5:00 NY Time) Bullish GBP -- Potential for upside surprise given stronger job creation in Germany according to PMIs. EZ GDP growth should be stronger given stronger retail sales and steady trade
3. CA GDP (8:30 NY Time) No Trade -- Stronger trade offset by weaker retail sales
4. Chicago PMI (10:00 NY Time) No Trade -- Weaker Empire offset by stronger Philly. Only marginally stronger Umich
5. NZ Employment Report (16:45 NY Time) Bullish NZD -- Potential for upside surprise given slightly stronger job growth according to Manpower