You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 12.15.2015
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Dec 15, 2015) — Good Luck Trading!
1. EZ PMIs (03:30 NY Time) Bullish EUR -- Potential upside surprise given rise in GE ZEW, IP and factory orders
2. UK Employment (04:30 NY Time) No Trade -- Difficult to predict as weaker job growth in services offset by stronger growth in manufacturing
3. EZ Trade Balance (05:00 NY Time) No Trade -- Difficult to predict as stronger German trade offset by weaker French trade
4. US FOMC Rate Decision (14:00 NY Time) No Trade -- Will be very market moving for the dollar and best traded reactively
5. NZ GDP (16:45 NY Time) Bearish NZD -- Potential downside surprise given weakness in trade activity