You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 12.06.2018
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Dec 6, 2018) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU Retail Sales & Trade Balance (19:30 NY Time) No Trade -- Sales should be stronger given sharp rise in PMI services but trade could be softer given lower retail sales
2. ADP Employment Change (08:15 NY Time) No Trade -- ADP can be market moving but difficult to predict
3. US Trade Balance (08:30 NY Time) Bullish USD -- Potential for upside surprise given rise in ISM manufacturing index
4. US ISM Non-manufacturing index (10:00 NY Time) Bullish USD -- Potential for upside surprise given rise in ISM manufacturing index but stocks have fallen sharply
5. CAD IVEY PMI (10:00 NY Time) Bearish CAd -- Potential for downside surprise given drop in oil prices and large increase the month prior
6. US Factory Orders and Durable Goods (10:00 NY Time) No Trade -- Durable goods, factory orders are hard to predict but can be market moving