You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 12.01.2015
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Dec 1, 2015) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU PMI Manufacturing (17:30 NY Time) No Trade -- Lower commodity prices offset stronger employment
2. Chinese PMIs (20:00 NY Time) No Trade -- Chinese data is difficult to predict but extremely market moving
3. AU RBA Rate Decision (20:30 NY Time) No Trade -- We do not trade rate decisions
4. GE Unemployment (03:55 NY Time) Bullish EUR -- Potential upside surprise because PMIs report rise in employment component of PMI manufacturing and services
5. UK PMI Manufacturing (04:30 NY Time) Bullish GBP -- Potential upside surprise given rise in CBI Industrial Trends Survey
6. CAD GDP (08:30 NY Time) No Trade -- Stronger trade balance offset by weaker retail sales in Sep
7. US ISM Manufacturing (10:00 NY Time) Bullish USD -- Potential upside surprise given rise in Empire State and Philadelphia Fed Index. Chicago PMI increased