You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 1/17/17
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Jan 18, 2017) — Good Luck Trading!
1. UK Employment Report (4:30 NY Time) -- Bullish GBP -- Potential for upside surprise given services employment unchanged but manufacturing employment grows fastest in 14months
2. EZ CPI (5:00 NY Time) -- Bullish EUR -- Potential for upside surprise given stronger GE and French data
3. US CPI, Industrial and Manufacturing Production (8:30 and 9:15 NY Time) -- Bullish USD -- Potential for upside surprise given gas prices were up in December and PPI came in line with expectations
4. BoC Rate Decision (10:00 NY Time) No Trade -- We do not trade rate decisions
5. NZ Manufacturing PMI (16:30 NY Time) -- Bearish NZD -- Potential for downside surprise given lower dairy prices and spending