You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 11/29/16
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Nov 29, 2016) — Good Luck Trading!
1. EZ Economic Confidence Report (5:00 NY Time) Short EUR -- Potential for downside surprise given lower GE PMI’s and IFO
2. GE CPI (8:00 NY Time) Bearish EUR -- Potential for downside surprise given higher German PPI and lower EUR
3. CA Current Account Balance (8:30 NY Time) No Trade -- Stronger trade balance offset by weaker Intl transactions
4. US GDP Revision (9:00 NY Time) No Trade -- Revisions are difficult to predict but can be market moving
5. US Consumer Confidence (10:00 NY Time) Bullish USD -- Potential for upside surprise given stronger Umich and IBD