You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 11/23/17
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Nov 23, 2017) — Good Luck Trading!
1. GE GDP Revisions (2:00 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Revisions to GDP are hard to predict but can be market moving
2. GE and EZ PMI’s (3:30 and 4:00 NY Time) Bearish EUR -- Potential for downside surprise given Weaker industrial production and factory orders. Slightly stronger ZEW
3. UK GDP Revision (4:30 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Revisions are hard to predict but can be market moving
4. CA Retail Sales (8:30 NY Time) Bearish CAD -- Potential for downside surprise given drop in wholesale sales
5. NZ Trade Balance (16:45 NY Time) Bearish NZD -- Potential for downside surprise given Weaker business confidence. Lower manufacturing PMI