You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 11/23/16
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Nov 23, 2016) — Good Luck Trading!
1. GE and EZ PMI Reports (3:30 and 4:00 NY Time) Bearish EUR -- Potential for downside surprise given lower German factory orders and industrial production but currency has also been weaker
2. US Durable Goods Orders (8:30 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Durable goods orders can be market moving but difficult to handicap
3. New Home Sales (10:00 NY Time) Bullish USD -- Potential for upside surprise given stronger existing home sales data
4. U. of Mich. Report Revision (10:00 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Revisions can be market moving but difficult to predict
5. FOMC Meeting Minutes (14:00 NY Time) -- No Trade -- We do not trade minutes