You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 11/15/16
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Nov 15, 2016) — Good Luck Trading!
1. RBA Meeting Minutes (19:30 NY Time) -- No Trade -- We do not trade minutes
2. GE GDP (2:00 NY Time) Bearish EUR -- Potential for downside surprise given Weaker GE retail sales and trade balance
3. UK CPI, RPI and PPI (4:30 NY Time) Bullish GBP -- Potential for upside surprise given Smaller drop in BRC shop prices. Services and manufacturing PMIs report stronger price growth mostly due to lower currency
4. GE ZEW Survey and EZ GDP (5:00 NY Time) No Trade -- EZ GDP released same day as GE GDP
5. Empire Manufacturing Index and US Retail Sales (8:30 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Earnings up offset by marginal lower Johnson redbook spending
6. CA Existing Home Sales (9:00 NY Time) -- No Trade -- CAD housing data can be market moving but hard to predict