You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 11/15/16
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Dec 15, 2016) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU Employment Report (19:00 NY Time) Bullish AUD -- Potential for upside surprise given Stronger employment component of mfg. and services, lower construction
2. GE Manufacturing, Service and Composite PMI (3:30 NY Time) No Trade -- Mixed ZEW Survey
3. SNB Rate Decision (3:30 NY Time) No Trade -- Will be market moving but we don’t trade rate decisions proactively
4. EZ Manufacturing, Service and Composite PMI (4:00 NY Time) No Trade -- EZ PMI released on same day as GE PMI
5. UK Retail Sales (4:30 NY Time) Bearish GBP -- Potential for downside surprise given weaker BRC retail sales and consumer confidence
6. BoE Rate Decision (7:00 NY Time) No Trade -- Will be market moving but we don’t trade rate decisions proactively
7. Empire Manufacturing, CPI and Philly Fed (8:30 NY Time) No Trade -- Better than expected PPI data offset by slightly lower gas prices