You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 11/14/18
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Nov 14, 2018) — Good Luck Trading!
1. JN GDP (18:50 NY Time) No Trade -- Weaker trade and retail sales in Q3 but economists already forecasting softer data
2. CH Retail Sales and Industrial Production (21:00 NY Time) No Trade -- Chinese data can be difficult to predict but market moving
3. GE GDP (2:00 NY Time) Bearish EUR -- Potential for downside surprise given Retail sales & trade weakened in third quarter
4. UK CPI, RPI and PPI (4:30 NY Time) Bearish GBP -- Potential for downside surprise given Lower shop prices, also decline in prices in the manufacturing and construction sectors, mixed prices in services
5. EZ Industrial Production and GDP (5:00 NY Time) No Trade -- GE GDP comes out the same day but industrial production improved in Germany
6. US PPI (8:30 NY Time) No Trade -- PPI Increased but Gas prices plunged in Oct