You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 11.30.016
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Nov 30, 2016) — Good Luck Trading!
1. GE Unemployment Change (3:55 NY Time) Bullish EUR -- Potential for upside surprise given stronger average hourly earnings and retail sales
2. CA GDP (8:30 NY Time) No Trade -- Sept GDP should be stronger but Q data tough call because trade and retail sales were mixed
3. Personal Income and Spending (8:30 NY Time) Bullish USD -- Potential for upside surprise given that PMIs show continued rise in German jobs
4. US Chicago PMI and Pending Home Sales (9:45 and 10:00 NY Time) No Trade -- Stronger Empire offset by lower Philly
5. US Fed Beige Book (14:00 NY Time) No Trade -- We do not trade reports