You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 11.03.2015
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Nov 3, 2015) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU PMI Services, Retail Sales & Trade Balance (5:30pm & 7:30pm NY Time) Bearish AUD -- Potential downside surprise given drop in PMI manufacturing index and consumer confidence
2. Chinese Caixin PMI Composite & Services (8:45PM NY Time) No Trade -- Chinese data is very market moving but hard to predict
3. EZ PMI Revisions (3:55AM NY Time) No Trade -- Revisions are difficult to call but can be very market moving for euro
4. UK PMI Services (4:30AM NY Time) Bullish GBP -- Potential upside surprise given sharp rise in PMI manufacturing index
5. EZ PPI (5AM NY Time) No Trade -- Weak German PPI offset by stronger French PPI
6. US ADP Employment Change (8:15AM NY Time) No Trade -- Difficult to predict but will be very market moving
7. CAD Trade Balance (8:30AM NY Time) Bearish CAD -- Potential downside surprise given drop in IVEY PMI in September
8. US Trade Balance (8:30AM NY Time) Bearish USD -- Potential downside surprise given strong dollar and drop in ISM manufacturing
9. US Non-Manufacturing ISM (10AM NY Time) No Trade -- Although ISM Manufacturing declined, jobless claims has been very low. Potential upside & downside surprise.