You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 10/25/17
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Oct 25, 2017) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU CPI (20:30 NY Time) -- Bullish AUD -- Potential for upside surprise given Higher consumer inflation expectations
2. GE IFO Business Report (4:00 NY Time) -- Bullish EUR -- Potential for upside surprise given Stronger industrial production and factory orders and higher German ZEW expectations
3. UK GDP (4:30 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Weaker UK Trade Balance offset by marginally better spending
4. US Durable Goods and New Home Sales (8:30 and 10:00 NY Time) -- Bullish USD -- Potential for upside surprise given Stronger existing home sales
5. BoC Rate Decision (10:00 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Bank of Canada could reinforce their less dovish views