You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 10/20/16
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Oct 20, 2016) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU Employment Report (20:30 NY Time) Bullish AUD -- Potential for upside surprise given employment component of manufacturing, services and construction up
2. EZ Current Account Balance (4:00 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Weaker German CA, offset by stronger FR
3. UK Retail Sales (4:30 NY Time) Bullish GBP -- Potential for upside surprise given rise in BRC retail sales, shop prices and confidence
4. ECB Rate Decision (7:45 NY Time) -- No Trade -- We do not trade rate decisions
5. US Philly Fed Index (8:00 NY Time) – Bearish USD -- Potential for downside surprise given disappointing Empire Manufacturing Data
6. US Existing Home Sales (10:00 NY Time) Bullish USD -- Potential for upside surprise given rebound likely after soft Aug