You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 10/16/18
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Oct 16, 2018) — Good Luck Trading!
1. NZ CPI (17:45 NY Time) Bearish NZD -- Potential for downside surprise given food and commodity prices fell in Q3
2. RBA Oct Meeting Minutes (21:30 NY Time) -- No Trade -- RBA will maintain neutral outlook
3. UK Labor Report (4:30 NY Time) Bullish GBP -- Potential for upside surprise given Strong rise in services and construction jobs. Manufacturing jobs also on the rise
4. EZ Trade Balance and GE ZEW Survey (5:00 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Stronger GE trade, weaker FR trade. Outlook for investor confidence unclear
5. US Industrial and Manufacturing Production (9:15 NY Time) Bullish USD -- Potential for upside surprise given stronger Empire Manufacturing data