You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 10.30.2015
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Oct 30, 2015) — Good Luck Trading!
1. Bank of Japan Rate Decision (approx 12am NY Time) No Trade -- Could be very market moving if BoJ eases, but rate decisions, particularly this one can be very difficult to predict
2. EZ Unemployment (6AM NY Time) Bullish -- Potential upside surprise give drop in GE unemployment
3. US Personal Income and Spending (8:30AM NY Time) Bearish USD -- Potential downside surprise given drop in retail sales and trade activity
4. CAD GDP (8:30AM NY Time) Bearish CAD -- Potential downside surprise given weaker trade and retail sales
5. US Chicago PMI (9:45AM NY Time) Bullish USD -- Potential upside surprise given rise in Empire State and Philadelphia Fed survey