You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 09.30.2016
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Sept 30, 2016) — Good Luck Trading!
1. CNY Caixin China Manufacturing (21:45 NY Time) No Trade -- Chinese data is hard to predict but can be very market moving
2. UK GDP Revisions and Current Account Balance (4:30 NY Time) No Trade -Revisions to UK GDP can be very market moving but changes generally not made
3. EZ Unemployment Rate and CPI (5:00 NY Time) Bullish EUR -- Potential for upside surprise given that German labor data unchanged and slightly higher GE CPI
4. US Personal Income and Spending (8:30 NY Time) -- Bearish USD -- Potential for downside surprise given that retail sales and wage growth slowed
5. CA GDP (8:30 NY Time) -- Bullish CAD -- Potential for upside surprise given Better trade balance. Retail sales remains negative
6. US Chicago PMI and U. of Michigan Revisions (9:45 and 10:00 NY Time) No Trade -Revisions to UK GDP can be very market moving but difficult to predict