You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 09.15.2016
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Sept 15, 2016) — Good Luck Trading!
1. NZ Manufacturing PMI and GDP (18:30 and 18:45 NY Time) -- Bullish NZD -- Potential for upside surprise given much stronger retail sales and trade
2. AU Employment Report (21:30 NY Time) -- Bearish AUD -- Potential for downside surprise given significantly weaker manufacturing, services and construction employment
3. SNB Rate Decision (3:30 NY Time) -- No Trade -- We do not trade rate decisions
4. UK Retail Sales (4:30 NY Time) -- font color=red> Bearish GBP -- Potential for downside surprise given lower shop prices and sales according to BRC
5. EC Trade Balance and CPI (5:00 NY Time) -- Bearish EUR -- Potential for downside surprise given weaker GE and FR Trade.
6. BoE Rate Decision and Asset Purchase Target (7:00 NY Time) -- No Trade -- We do not trade rate decisions
7. US Current Account Balance, Retail Sales, Philly Fed, Empire Manufacturing and PPI (8:30 NY Time) -- Bearish USD -- Potential for downside surprise given lower retail sales in August vs. July. Wage growth also slows