You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 09.15.2015
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Sept 15, 2015) — Good Luck Trading!
1. RBA Minutes (9:30PM NY Time) No Trade -- We do not trade minutes but these are likely to be bearish or AUD negative
2. Bank of Japan Rate Decision (around 1AM NY Time) No Trade -- We do not trade rate decisions. BoJ not expected to take action but Yen could still weaken on dovish views
3. UK Consumer Prices (4:30AM NY Time) Bearish GBP -- Potential downside surprise given drop in BRC Shop Prices
4. Eurozone Trade Balance (5AM NY Time) Bullish EUR -- Potential upside surprise give rise in GE Trade Balance, drop in FR Trade. ECB QE and weaker euro should also bolster confidence
5. US Retail Sales (8:30AM NY Time) Bullish USD -- Potential upside surprise given higher wages, increased spending in August according to Redbook survey but employment growth slowed