You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 09.13.2016
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Sept 13, 2016) — Good Luck Trading!
1. CH Industrial Production and Retail Sales (22:00 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Chinese data is very market moving but hard to call
2. GER CPI Report (2:00 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Revisions are difficult to predict but can be market moving
3. UK CPI, RPI and PPI Reports (4:30 NY Time) -- Bullish GBP -- Potential for upside surprise given that services report fastest input price inflation in 33 months. Manufacturing reports fastest rate in 5 years. All due to weaker sterling
4. EZ and GE ZEW Survey (5:00 NY Time) – No Trade -- Investor confidence is hard to predict but can be market moving
5. EZ Employment Report (5:00 NY Time) – No Trade -- Weaker labor conditions in GE, stronger in FR