You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 09.03.2015
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Sept 3, 2015) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU Retail Sales & Trade (9:30PM NY Time) No Trade -- PSI released after retail sales but PMI increased reflecting potential upside surprise in trade activity.
2. GE & EZ PMI Revisions (3:55AM NY Time) No Trade -- Revisions are difficult to handicap but can be market moving
3. UK PMI Services (4:30AM NY Time) No Trade -- Drop in PMI Manufacturing offset by sharp rise in GfK consumer confidence
4. EZ Retail Sales (5AM NY Time) Bullish EUR -- Potential upside surprise given rise in GE retail sales
5. ECB Rate Decision (8:30AM NY Time) No Trade -- Rates will not be changed but Draghi’s press conference should be a market mover
6. CAD Trade Balance (8:30AM NY Time) Bearish CAD -- Potential downside surprise given drop in oil prices
7. US Trade Balance (8:30AM NY Time) Bearish USD -- Potential downside surprise given drop in ISM Manufacturing
8. US ISM Non-Manufacturing (10AM NY Time) Bearish USD -- Potential downside surprise given drop in ISM Manufacturing