You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 09.01.2016
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Sept 1, 2016) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AiG PMI and CH PMI Report (19:30 and 21:00 NY Time) No Trade -- Chinese PMIs are hard to predict and same is true of AU PMI manufacturing index
2. AU Retail Sales and Caixin PMI Mfg (21:30 and 21:45 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Retail sales released after PMI services so no trade
3. GER and EZ PMI Mfg (3:55 and 4:00 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Revisions are hard to predict
4. UK Markit PMI Manufacturing SA (4:30 NY Time) Bullish GBP -- Potential for upside surprise given Improvements in CBI index
5. US ISM Report (10:00 NY Time) Bearish USD -- Potential for downside surprise given weaker Chicago PMI and weaker Empire State offsetting stronger Philly Fed