You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 09.01.2015
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Sept 1, 2015) — Good Luck Trading!
1. RBA Rate Decision (12:30AM NY Time) No Trade -- Will be very market moving, likely bearish for AUD but we do not trade rate decisions proactively
2. German Unemployment (3:55AM NY Time) Bullish EUR -- Potential upside surprise given sharp improvement in employment component of PMI
4. EZ PMI Revisions (3:55AM NY Time) No Trade -- Revisions are difficult to predict but can be very market moving
5. UK PMI Manufacturing (4:30AM NY Time) Bullish GBP -- Potential upside surprise given sharp improvement in CBI Index
6. CAD GDP (8:30AM NY Time) Bullish CAD -- Potential upside surprise given slight improvement in retail sales and trade
7. US ISM Manufacturing (10AM NY Time) Bearish USD -- Potential downside surprise given drop in Chicago and Empire State.