You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 08.03.2016
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Aug 3, 2016) — Good Luck Trading!
1. NZ Unemployment Rate and Employment Change (18:45 NY Time) -- Bullish NZD -- Potential upside surprise given stronger New Zealand employment according to PMI Business and Services
2. AiG Performance of Services Index and China PMI Services (19:30 and 21:45 NY Time) -- Bullish AUD -- Potential for Upside Surprise given stronger AU Manufacturing PMI
3. UK Services PMI (4:30 NY Time) -- Bearish GBP -- Potential for downside surprise given drop in PMI manufacturing. Gfk Confidence Down
4. EZ Retail Sales (5:00 NY Time) -- Bearish EUR -- Weak German and French Spending
5. ADP Employment Change (8:15 NY Time) -- No Trade -- ADP is hard to predict but can be market moving
6. ISM Non-Manufacturing Composite (10:00 NY Time) -- Bearish USD -- Potential for downside surprise given weaker ISM Manufacturing numbers