You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 07.29.2016
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (July 29, 2016) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU PPI (21:30 NY Time) -- Bullish AUD -- Potential for upside surprise given strong CPI Data
2. BOJ Rate Decision (24:00 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Bank of Japan is widely expected to ease monetary policy but we do not trade rate decisions
3. UK Mortgage Approvals (4:30 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Housing market data is difficult to predict
4. EZ Unemployment Rate, CPI and GDP (5:00 NY Time) -- Bullish EUR -- GDP likely to be stronger with hotter retail sales & trade.
5. US GDP (8:30 NY Time) -- Bullish USD -- Potential for upside surprise given Stronger trade and retail sales
6. CA GDP (8:30 NY Time) -- Bearish CAD -- Potential for downside surprise given Deterioration in trade and retail sales
7. U of Michigan Report (10:00 NY Time) -- Bearish USD -- Potential for downside surprise given Lower Empire State and Philly Fed index