You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 06.02.14
Here’s what we are looking for in Monday’s economic reports -- Good Luck Trading!
1. AU PMI Manufacturing (7:30 PM ET) -- Bearish AUD -- General weakness in Australian data, good chance of slower manufacturing activity.
2. German Manufacturing PMI (3:55 AM ET) -- No Trade -- Revisions to PMI difficult to handicap but any changes could affect EUR
3. UK Manufacturing PMI (4:30 AM ET) -- Bearish GBP -- Significant deterioration in CBI total trends survey
4. German Consumer Prices (8:30 AM ET) -- Bullish EUR -- Likely to be stronger given small increase in wholesale prices. PPI released after CPI
5. US ISM Manufacturing Index (10 AM ET) -- Bullish USD -- Looking for a stronger report given sharp rise in Empire State, Chicago PMI and only small decline in Philly Fed