You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 06.01.2016
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (June 1, 2016) — Good Luck Trading!
1. Chinese PMI Manufacturing (21:00 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Chinese data is incredibly difficult to predict but can and should be very market moving
2. AU GDP (21:30 NY Time) -- Bullish AUD -- Potential upside surprise given rise in trade balance, retail sales and Q1 exports
3. Eurozone PMI Revisions (03:55 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Revisions are difficult to predict but can be market moving
4. UK PMI Manufacturing (04:30 NY Time) -- Bullish GBP -- Potential upside surprise given rise in CBI Industrial Trends Survey
5. US ISM Manufacturing (10:00 NY Time) -- Bearish USD -- Potential downside surprise given drop in Empire State, Philly Fed and Chicago PMI
6. US Fed Beige Book (14:00 NY Time) -- No Trade -- We do not trade reports