You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 04.27.2016
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (April 27, 2016) — Good Luck Trading!
1. New Zealand Trade Balance (18:45 NY Time) -- Bearish NZD -- Potential downside surprise given lower manufacturing PMI index
2. AU CPI (21:30 NY Time) -- Bearish AUD -- Potential downside surprise given lower consumer inflation index in first quarter
3. UK GDP Q1 (04:30 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Slightly stronger retail sales offset by slightly weaker trade activity in Q1
4. US Trade Balance (08:30 NY Time) -- Bullish USD -- Potential upside surprise given rise in ISM Manufacturing index
5. US FOMC Rate Decision (14:00 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Very high volatility event, difficult to call because odds for dovish / hawkishness roughly balanced