You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 04.01.2016
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (April, 2016) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU PMI Manufacturing (18:30 NY Time) -- Bullish AUD -- Potential upside surprise given major improvement in business confidence
2. Chinese PMI Manufacturing (21:00 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Potential downside surprise given weakest job growth in nearly a year
3. EZ PMI Revisions (3:55AM NY Time) -- No Trade -- Revisions are difficult to forecast
4. UK PMI Report (04:30AM NY Time) -- Bullish GBP -- Potential upside surprise given rise in CBI index
5. US Non-Farm Payrolls (8:30AM NY Time) -- No Trade -- NFP is notoriously difficult to predict and trade
6. ISM Manufacturing (10AM NY Time) -- No Trade -- Rise in Chicago PMI offset by drop in Philly Fed and Empire State survey